Full Wedding Planning
Cost: 20% of your overall budget with a minimum fee of R35000
With the full wedding planning package we are involved from the beginning to the very end. This is best suited for the couple that does not have the time to do planning and just wants to enjoy the process. From budget planning, to sourcing, design and everything in between we have your back. We will find and manage the best suppliers that suit your style and budget. We will be at the venue from set up until the last formalities of the wedding day. We will make sure that everything runs smoothly so that you can just focus on making memories and having fun.
100 in stock
- We will be planning and coordinating all the necessary services for your wedding day from start to finish as well as full on-the-day coordination.
- Venue(s) scouting & confirmation if needed.
- Preparation of a detailed budget.
- Preparing an action plan & time schedule with all details of the wedding and all aspects thereof ensuring the entire process runs as smoothly as possible.
- Customisation of the theme and design of the wedding, assisting with the design of décor, interior and exterior, required at your venue(s).
- Rendering advice on the hiring of equipment.
- Assistance in selecting, booking and liaising with various service professionals.
- Arranging transport for Bride and Groom if needed.
- Preparing a summary of the deposits payable to service professionals, or deposits can be paid to DiNique and we will handle all payments on your behalf.
- A site visit at selected venue to discuss setup and layout options.
- A pre-wedding mock up of a full table setting at the venue for signing off. All flowers and rented items will be at an additional cost.
- Managing the order of events by assisting with the preparation of a timeline and checklist prior to your wedding.
- Attendance of all vendor appointments on your behalf if needed.
- Liaise with the suppliers prior to the wedding to confirm arrangements for deliveries, collection and setup.
- Manage & oversee deliveries from suppliers on the day. Ensuring on-time arrival, set up and ensuring all delivered goods are up to standard.
- Setting up of the ceremony, pre-drinks and reception areas making sure all the little details are taken care of.
- Assisting with styling of all décor, furniture and lighting on the day.
- Ensuring all floral details are styled according to your requirements as agreed at the mock-up.
- Overseeing all arrangements at the ceremony, pre-drinks and reception venue.
- Co-ordinating the movement of any flowers/furniture/decor to another area if need be.
- Final briefing and checking of vendors ~ photographer/videographer/Marriage Officer/Pastor/DJ/Bands etc.
- Managing the order of events.
- Cueing of the MC & DJ at key moments as closely as possible.
- Run through a sound check with sound and entertainment service providers.
- Ensure the bridal party is aware of the timeline & all proceedings on the day.
- Assist with presenting the bride and bridal party with wedding bouquets, pinning corsages and boutonnieres.
- Overseeing all arrangements at the ceremony and reception venue.
- On-site co-ordination &supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception until all bridal ceremonies and formalities are concluded.
- Manage any unforeseen occurrences that may arise on your wedding day.
- Manage breakdown of event.
- Ensuring all rentals are collected and returned to various service providers.
- Managing vendor related post wedding admin (i.e. deposits etc.)